Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Invest In Life Assurance Program While U Are Still Insurable

If you feel you are still in good health and have not seen a doctor lately. Why wait, quickly take up a life policy while you are still in the pink of health!

I know of a guy who underwent angioplasty. Only after that he knows the value of life insurance and yet not be able to buy one. He was told to re-apply after 5 years. After his long wait, he was relieved that he could be accepted.

So never take good health for granted. You should thank god for it and insure yourself immediately.

Ever heard this :-

"When I don't want to buy, every agent looks for me. When I needed to buy, no agent can help me"

"When I'm insurable, I don't have the money. When I have the money, I not be insurable"

So folks, whatever these may be, please take advantage of your good health, get yourself insured immediately.

Buy some basic plan first. Buy according to your affordability. It is always better to have some plan than no plan at all.

No comments: