Saturday, May 5, 2007

Buying Health Insurance


Folks you may want to ask these questions before taking up a health insurance policy :-

* what will my health insurance policy cover?

* am I already covered for the same thing under another health
insurance policy?

* what doesn't the health insurance policy cover and when will I not
be covered?

* how much will I be paying for my health insurance and will I be able
to afford the premiums over the long term?

* how often will the premium be charged and will it be a fixed or
variable sum?

* will my policy automatically be renewed and what is the penalty if I
do not pay any premium on time?

* when or in what circumstances will my health insurance policy end?

* how do I end my policy?

* are there any limits to the benefits that can be paid out from my
policy?

* how will my future premiums be affected after I have made a claim?

* will I be covered for medical treatment performed outside
Singapore?

* how is my health insurance policy affected by other schemes that
pay for the healthcare?

* how do I make a claim?

If you have not taken up any health insurance for yourself or for your loved ones, you may want to have a look at the plans available in NTUC INCOME. Click here for more information.

No comments: